Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) offers
Free Tax Preparation
January 21, 2015 – April 15, 2015
The L.T. Ross VITA site has announced the hours for the 2015 tax season for persons needing to file tax returns. Returns will be prepared on these days:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturdays (February Only): 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Please call (865) 546-3500 for additional information or email CAC VITA.
SPECIAL TAX DAYS WIH SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETATION AVAILABLE
Call (865) 622-2349 VP for reservations.
News And Events
- East Neighborhood Center VITA Site by Appointment Only call (865) 546-5125.
- IRS Identity Theft FAQ: First Steps for Victims
- Tax Scams
Help us get the word out about the Earned Income Tax Credit! The Earned Income Tax Credit makes life a little easier for working people. For the first time this year, millions more workers will qualify for the EITC, so awareness is critical.
To see if you qualify for the EITC, please check here.
For more Information, please email CAC VITA with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program at the CAC L. T. Ross Building or call our office at (865) 546-3500.